Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KOOKIE KOOL-AID KOLOR 3-9-12

The teenagers heard of coloring hair with Kool-Aid powder combined with hair conditioner.  After asking permission, the mania is on!  First Tatianna and Libby colored a strip, then the younger boys wanted some.  Of course, not to be undone, Nana Donna and Aunt Mary wanted some too.  The kids with dark hair saw no results to their disappointment.  The "experienced" kids with lighter hair worked well and the kids thought we were Kool.


 Loony Libby


 Justin, Tatianna, Hope, Alexander, Sheila

 Alexander with Aunt Sheila



Punkie Nana



1 comment:

AmyLovesLife said...

Haha! I love you Aunt Donna. You know that's the first kind of hair color I ever used. My dad was so mad at me and hated it so much he let me color it with a normal hair color after that and I've been dying it ever since.